- You cannot add "Rose Geranium Hair/Body Wash - 245ml" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Patchouli – 10ml
- Anti-fungal, antiseptic and uplifting
- Often used in perfumery as it can act as a natural fixative
- Often used as a deodorant
- Pogostemon cablin Oil is the volatile oil obtained by steam distillation of the dried and fermented leaves of Patchouli.
Patchouli essential oil has many applications.
It can be used to help combat dandruff thanks to it’s anti-fungal properties – Try Ostara Patchouli Hair & Body Wash.
When burned or vaporised it is reputed to be good for calming the nervous system and relieving anxiety and lethargy. Patchouli also makes for a useful skin tonic and astringent when diluted.
Patchouli has also been widely used as a deodarant.
It’s emotionally balancing and is also thought to be good for anti-cellulite preparations.
Dilute in a carrier oil before skin application. Keep away from children and out of eyes. Do not take internally or apply undiluted to the skin. For further advice on using essential oils to treat medical conditions, we recommend you seek advice from a professional.
Please note that Ostara Skincare cannot be held responsible for any injury, illness or adverse reaction to any recipes, instructions or advice given. It is the responsibility of the end user to ensure that they have followed the relevant safety protocols and that they are aware of any possible side effects before use. We always advise that a skin patch test is carried out before full usage of any natural product whether purchased from ourselves or elsewhere.
Out of stock