Rosemary – 10ml
- Stimulating, reviving, invigorating
- Clears the mind and head, is thought to be a good stimulant for the mind and can help mental clarity and to revive a poor memory
- Rosmarinus officinalis Leaf Oil is the essential oil obtained by steam distillation from the flowering tops and leaves of the Rosemary, Rosmarinus officinalis L, Lamiaceae
- Rosemary essential oil is a good all rounder.
- There are many ways to utilise its numerous properties.
A few drops in the bath are helpful after an illness as a pick-me-up and a tonic. It can aid memory, relieve mental fatigue and lethargy and help to relieve headaches and migraines. It’s a very useful oil to smell during exams and is also great to alleviate that Monday morning feeling.
Because Rosemary has a warm, penetrating and stimulating odour it makes for a great muscle ease. Superb after sports activities – even more so when combined with Lavender and Marjoram. Dilute well in a carrier oil before skin application.
Rosemary has also traditionally been used in skin and hair care. It’s a good toner and can be rejuvenating for the scalp. You can add it to your shampoo – it makes an excellent rinse for dark hair and hair in poor condition. It restores colour to dark hair and helps combat dandruff when the scalp is dry.
Rosemary is also a strong antiseptic and can be used as an insect repellent – especially for lice.
Dilute in a carrier oil before skin application. Keep away from children and out of eyes. Do not take internally or apply undiluted to the skin. For further advice on using essential oils to treat medical conditions, we recommend you seek advice from a professional.
Please note that Ostara Skincare cannot be held responsible for any injury, illness or adverse reaction to any recipes, instructions or advice given. It is the responsibility of the end user to ensure that they have followed the relevant safety protocols and that they are aware of any possible side effects before use. We always advise that a skin patch test is carried out before full usage of any natural product whether purchased from ourselves or elsewhere.